[Infusion-users] Simple Text Inline Edit feedback

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:26:21 UTC 2018

Hi Mau,

Thanks for trying out our components. I believe what you are hitting is
related to the default keyboard setup in macOS. There are two things you
may need to do.

   - on your mac go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts. Towards
   the bottom you’ll see a radio button for “All controls”. Please make sure
   that is selected.
   - If you are using Safari, the default setting is to use ‘Option-Tab’ to
   move through all focusable items. If you prefer to just use ‘Tab’ you can
   change this in Safari’s preferences. Open Safari’s preferences and go to
   the “Advanced” tab. In the “Accessibility” settings, check “Press Tab to
   highlight each item on a webpage”.

Please let us know if that addresses the issue you were seeing.

On January 1, 2018 at 4:34:25 PM, Maurizio Pezzanera (mpezzanera at gmail.com)