[Infusion-users] Drupal fluidUI module

Obara, Justin jobara at ocadu.ca
Tue Sep 12 13:08:14 UTC 2017

Hi Katie,

Yes you are able to use UI Options directly from Infusion. It’s just the Drupal module specifically that we ourselves do not maintain. We have a tutorial about setting up UI Options ( http://docs.fluidproject.org/infusion/development/tutorial-userInterfaceOptions/UserInterfaceOptions.html ) that should be able to help you. The current stable release is v2.0.0<https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/releases/tag/v2.0.0>, but you can also create your own package from Master ( https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion#how-do-i-create-an-infusion-package ), or pull down a stable or dev release from NPM ( https://www.npmjs.com/package/infusion ).

I hope that helps. Please feel free to keep in contact to let us know how things are going. You can also contact us on the fluid-work IRC channel ( https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel ).