[Infusion-users] Chart Authoring Tool feedback

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Thu Jun 1 13:34:46 UTC 2017

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the feedback - we’re certainly aiming towards having a toolkit for sonification that could eventually be applied to all manner of data in various contexts, including math interactives.

You might be interested in some of the work shown in the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNwc0VYRhUU, which applies sonification to real-time sensor readings in science lab environments.

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto:aharnum at ocadu.ca>
OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>