[Infusion-users] Table of Contents feedback

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:17:18 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback. The “asterisk” icon at the top left corner can be
used to open/close the overview panel. There is also close button at the
bottom right corner of the overview panel.

I’m wondering if you are pointing out a usability/accessiblity concern for
the overview panel, or if there is a bug that is preventing it from
displaying correctly. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of how it
is rendering on your system?

On September 20, 2016 at 9:05:02 AM, Peter Pennefather (