[Infusion-users] problem with infusion

Li, Cindy cli at ocadu.ca
Mon Feb 8 21:23:20 UTC 2016

Hi Antonio,

Just a little add-on of the solution. From the video you took,

1. In prefsEditorDemo.js, you changed the name of the context aware component from “demo.prefsEditor.progressiveEnhancement” to “demo.prefsEditor.progressiveEnhancementLang”. Note the string “Lang” appended at the end;

2. However, in default.js, the “gradeNames” option passed into fluid.prefs.create() is still using the old name “demo.prefsEditor.progressiveEnhancement”.

Please sync up the component name used at these 2 spots.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact if there are still issues.

Thanks.

Cindy