[Infusion-users] problem with infusion

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:06:09 UTC 2016

Hi Antonio,

Sorry about the delayed reply. In your video it looks like you are using Firefox. Unfortunately text-to-speech is only supported in browsers that support speech synthesis from the web speech api. There is code in the tool to remove it from the interface when the required features are not present. Although, it shouldn’t show the panel at all, but this may be because of something else that you implemented.

Try your code in Chrome, it should work there. Firefox 44 does support speech synthesis; however you have to enabled a flag for this in the browsers settings.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Speech_API#Browser_compatibility

Let us know if that helps at all.