[Infusion-users] Preferences Framework feedback

Mark Weiler mweiler at wlu.ca
Mon Apr 4 17:22:51 UTC 2016

Very interesting preference framework. I have a question:  While it seems to be a useful accessible tool, do you have empirical evidence that it increases usability of websites amongst people with disabilities?
I don't mean to sound harsh; but if I consider implementing it on a large scale, empirical evidence would give assurance that it is in fact a step in the right direction.

Mark Weiler, MLIS, PhD
Web & User Experience Librarian | Psychology Librarian
Laurier Library
Office: Waterloo campus Library, room 104
519.884.0710 x4296
mweiler at wlu.ca<mailto:mweiler at wlu.ca>

 [cid:image001.png at 01CF7E4C.6BD81010]
WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY