[Infusion-users] listReorderer

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:04:33 UTC 2015

Hi Anna,

The typical keyboard interaction that would work here would be as follows:

Tab to the list or reorderable items
Use the up/down arrow keys or i,m to change the selection (the selected item should be styled differently)
Use the ctrl-up/down(arrow) or ctrl-i/m combinations to reorder the list (on mac you can also try ctrl-cmd-up/down(arrow) or ctrl-cmd-i/m combinations
NOTE: In this example the left/right and j/k keystrokes are disabled as the list is only vertically reorderable.

Example:

I tap the “tab” key until “Select the date” has focus and is styled with the green border. This item is the currently selected item. I press the “m” key three times to move selection to "Book caterer”. Now I press "ctrl-i” two times to move “Book caterer” to the second item in the list.

I did try this example with Chrome 45.0.2454.93 (64-bit) on Mac OS 10.10.5 using VoiceOver. It seemed to work okay.

Please let me know if this helps.