[Infusion-users] listReorderer

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:26:55 UTC 2015

Do you have an example of which browser and assistive technology you are finding the issue with? On the Mac you could try using CTRL-CMD-(arrow or i, j, k, m) keys. From your statement, it sounds like the ctrl modifier isn’t being respected as the i, j, m, l keys alone are used to change selection but not reorder.