[Infusion-users] listReorderer

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:20:46 UTC 2015

Hi Anna,

Thanks for pointing this out. The Infusion Reorderer component supports multiple key bindings for precisely this reason. So in addition to CTRL+cursor keys, which do indeed conflict with some assistive technologies, you can also use CTRL+i-j-k-m to similarly interact with the Reorderer. It has been a few years since we’ve done a very comprehensive survey of these default key bindings with many assistive technologies (their shortcuts are always expanding and changing), but last we tested, these defaults worked quite nicely with a variety of screen readers and other tools. Let us know if this has changed in your experience.

Behind the scenes, the Reorderer is also totally configurable so that an integrator of the component can easily remap all actions to other keyboard shortcuts.

I hope this helps and am always happy to hear your suggestions or advice for further improvement,

Colin