[Infusion-users] Broken demo: FSS Text

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:33:06 EDT 2014

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for submitting this. I've filed a jira ticket with the information you provided.

We're on the cusp of releasing Infusion 1.5, which will likely still have this issue present. Also, FSS is deprecated in Infusion 1.5 and will be removed after the release. Please see the wiki for more information on this change.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Project+Recommendation+for+Use+of+CSS+Frameworks