[Infusion-users] fluid infusion questions

Dipika Ghag dipika.ghag at witsindia.com
Mon Sep 2 08:13:54 EDT 2013

Hello,
I am using "fluid infusion" & it is very helpful for me.

I have some questions. Please go through it & let me know your answers:

1.    I want to change "page style" on the fly. The default theme that I
am using is "fullNoPreview".
        But I want to use the theme like "Fatpanel", so how should I use
it & Where do I change the code?

2.    I want to know that, How should I bind all controls(styles) in one
template?

Please do for needful.

Regards,
Dipika Ghag
Software Developer
WITS Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
WIPL House, 76-D, Govt. Industrial Estate,
Near BSES, Charkop, Kandivli (W),
Mumbai - 400067.
Ph: +91.22.6598.3731 /2 /3 /4
F: +91.22.2869.6883

Copyright to all designs remains with the WITS Interactive, unless assigned in writing. Only WITS Interactive has the right to reproduce the design and has commercial right over the same. Any extension or modifications or reproductions or use of the design in any form electronically or in print or in any other way, other than the contract with WITS Interactive must be agreed with the WITS Interactive in writing. Copyright to all modules, designs, images, visualizations, graphics, photography or illustration remains with the WITS Interactive

All the data/ material provided above are under the copyright of M/s WITS Interactive and should not be reproduced in any form, electronically or in print or in any other way, without the prior consent of any authorized representative of M/s WITS Interactive Pvt. Ltd. Suitable action will be taken against those failing to comply. Copyright M/s WITS Interactive.