[Infusion-users] Customizing Display Perference Panel

Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) gshea at faculty.ocadu.ca
Fri Jun 7 12:06:38 EDT 2013

That worked! Thx. (I had tried commenting out the line but that created a mess.)

Could I do this for Make Inputs Larger (I don't use any forms) and Line Spacing (since it doesn't work)? I couldn't find which file(s) they are in...

Also, Google Page Speed Insight reported this:

"Defer parsing of JavaScript

By minimizing the amount of JavaScript needed to render the page, and deferring parsing of unneeded JavaScript until it needs to be executed, you can reduce the initial load time of your page.
Learn more

Suggestions for this page

1.2MiB of JavaScript is parsed during initial page load. Defer parsing JavaScript to reduce blocking of page rendering.
http://www.durhamart.on.ca/infusion-1.4/MyInfusion.js (547.8KiB)
http://www.durhamart.on.ca/infusion-1.4/MyInfusion.js (547.8KiB)..."

A) I tried to defer JavaScript processing until after the page load (as described here: https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/best-practices/payload#DeferLoadingJS), without success. Is deferring already built in? Or any other advice on this?

B) Why is the script executed twice? It seems to be called in two places, on FatPanelUIOptionsFrame.html and on my own pages. Does this impact on rendering?

Cheers,

Geoffrey