[Infusion-users] Customizing Display Perference Panel

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Fri Jun 7 11:07:09 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-06, at 11:24 AM, Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) wrote:

> -          I would like to omit Layout and Navigation from the preferences (I am not using these)

Geoffrey, I wonder if you might try simply hiding the "Layout and Navigation" tab (an <li> element) using CSS "display: none;" and see if that works. I don't believe it would cause any problems with the jQuery widget that we use for the tabs.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University