[Infusion-users] Customizing Display Perference Panel

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Thu Jun 6 13:36:05 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-06, at 11:24 AM, Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) wrote:

> -          Line Spacing doesn’t work, even though I have defined line-height using ems or multiples

It turns out this is a known issue:

You could experiment with removing the line-heights from your CSS. Unfortunately, there's another bug that UIO itself incorrectly uses 'em' when it tries to adjust the line-height, which is why the line heights look wrong when you don't set them directly. It's been fixed, but not in the version you're using.

I'll investigate possible work-arounds. Perhaps we can get you a patch, to fix the bug.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University