[Infusion-users] Customizing Display Perference Panel

Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) gshea at faculty.ocadu.ca
Thu Jun 6 11:24:32 EDT 2013

I have implemented Infusion on this site:

http://www.durhamart.on.ca<http://www.durhamart.on.ca/>

There are a few things I would like to tweak, but I can't find the documentation. Advice would be appreciated:

-          Line Spacing doesn't work, even though I have defined line-height using ems or multiples

-          Coloured divs at the top of pages (a red and black separator) disappear when I change colour schemes, even though I have not included the .uio prefix to their styles (I thought that would make them exempt from colour changes)

-          I would like to omit Layout and Navigation from the preferences (I am not using these)

-          Can I omit the three tabs entirely and simply add Emphasize Links to the Text Size, Text Style, Line Spacing, Colour & Contrast panel?

-          Can the Display Preferences tab text increase in size following the Text Size option?

-          Can the Display Preferences tab remain at the top of the page as the user scrolls? (In case they want to adjust the display once they encounter some material further down the page)

Thanks,

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Shea, MFA
Associate Professor