[Infusion-users] Infusion on iPad

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Mon Jul 15 14:47:55 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-15, at 2:39 PM, Cheetham, Anastasia wrote:

> On 2013-07-12, at 6:00 PM, Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) wrote:
>
>> font size doesn't work
>
> I just had a look at your site on an iPad. The sliders are known to not slide on a touch-screen. I was able to adjust the font size by tapping on a different location of the slider. Does that work for you?

Geoffrey, I just checked, and the next version of UIO includes proper support for touch events. I'll definitely let you know when we think it's stable enough for you to give it a try. It has a lot of improvements. You can see a demo here:

http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/demos/uiOptions/html/uiOptions.html

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University