[Infusion-users] Infusion on iPad

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Mon Jul 15 14:39:41 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-12, at 6:00 PM, Shea, Geoffrey (Academic) wrote:

> Any advice on getting infusion to work on the iPad? Just tested and font size doesn't work, and change colour renders the infusion "preferences" tab invisible.

Hi Geoffrey,

I just had a look at your site on an iPad. The sliders are known to not slide on a touch-screen. I was able to adjust the font size by tapping on a different location of the slider. Does that work for you?

As for the 'show display preferences' button disappearing, I tried looking at your site with this simulator:
    http://ipadpeek.com/
which allows me to use Firebug to debug a little bit.

It looks like your header div is obscuring the button. Normally, it's transparent, but in high-contrast, its background colour is set, making it opaque. Perhaps you could experiment with the z-index of the button to ensure that it's on top of the header, or add a bit of spacing above your header to move it down a bit?

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University