[Infusion-users] Drag-n-Drop Images?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:50:54 EST 2013

Hi Rudy,

On 2013-02-12, at 9:07 AM, Rudy Gomez <rudy at omcnet.net> wrote:

> Just found your framework – it’s amazing.  I’m looking for a form submission or text editor where users can drag-n-drop photos into the text area.  Does your framework have that functionality?

I'm glad to hear that you like Infusion!

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you're looking for a rich text editor that allow you to embed images alongside text using drag and drop? Where would the users drag from? Files on their desktop?

If that's the case, you might want to take a look at CKEditor, which I believe supports this kind of interaction:

http://ckeditor.com/

Hope this helps,