[Infusion-users] FSS 1.4 backward compatibility

William Washington scumby at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 11 21:18:08 UTC 2012

Justin,

Thanks much for this detail and the link to the changes listed on the wiki--this answers the questions I had.

William
William Washington
User Experience Architect, Kuali Student Project
Office of Information Management
University of Washington

Requirements emerge as users begin to see the evolving design...when they see what you're building, they'll say what they meant. - Alan Cooper