[Infusion-users] FSS 1.4 backward compatibility

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:22:45 UTC 2012

Hi William,

Here's another link to some information about changes that were in Infusion 1.4
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Changes+in+Infusion+1.4

In general we tried to make things backwards compatible. Most of the changes are additions that should be opt in, meaning that they shouldn't automatically affect your styles. However there were a few changes to the reset file that may, depending on how you were using it, require some modification.

focus styling is no longer automatic, you need to opt in with .fl-focus
the reset and base styling were split apart into separate files. There may be some slight differences in the order of styles now, which may have some minor affects, although I don't recall any.
note that you can still call the single fss-reset.css file; however, this will just trigger calls to the two separate files and is now deprecated.

I hope I mentioned everything and hope that helped. Let us know how it goes or if you have more questions.