[Infusion-users] List Reorderer

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:23:05 UTC 2011

Hi Suzanne,

Great question!

In the past, we ran into several problems wrapping the Reorderer in an ARIA application role. You can see some discussion of the problems we encountered on this issue ticket, but it's been a few months since we've looked closely at it:

I think we probably should be including application roles in all our component demos, and there is a catch-all bug to cover this issue:

I'd like make sure we do a lot of cross-AT, cross-browser testing to be sure it's stable first. As you undoubtedly know, assistive technologies are still in the midst of implementing ARIA, and the Reorderer has always been at the bleeding edge of that process. In the meantime, it's really easy for users to add an application role to their Infusion component containers as needed.

Hope this helps,

Colin