[Infusion-users] Additional Processing on page size change

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:04:38 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

Sorry about the delayed response. I believe what to do is to add a listener to the initiatePageSizeChange event. ( http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Pager+API#PagerAPI-SupportedEvents ). This event will fire when the value of the page size drop down is changed.

If you would like more info on listening to events you can check out the "Events for Component Users" page in the wiki ( http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Events+for+Component+Users ).

Please feel free to ping us here or in the IRC channel ( #fluid-work on irc.freenode.net ) if you have more questions or comments.