[Infusion-users] FSS columns

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Wed May 4 13:13:42 UTC 2011

On 2011-05-04, at 6:35 AM, Anthony Colebourne wrote:

> I need one fixed-width column on the right and one
> flexible-width column.

Anthony, I've played with this a bit more, and I'm realizing that our column classes aren't currently suited to right-side columns. The solution I proposed doesn't actually work properly.

I'm going to file a request to add proper support for right-side sidebars, but in the meantime, you could extend the FSS with the following classes:

.fl-col-mixed-right-200 .fl-col-fixed {width:200px;}
.fl-col-mixed-right-200 .fl-col-flex {margin-right:220px;}

(adjust the number to whatever width you'd like for your fixed-width column)

Then, your markup would use "fl-col-mixed-right-200" instead of "fl-col-mixed-200" on the container div, and fl-force-right on the fixed-width column.

Let me know if this works for you.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University