[Infusion-users] Feedback for UI options etc.

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocad.ca
Mon Jun 13 14:49:57 UTC 2011

hi Fatima,

You have UI Options working great, nice work.

To make the layout a bit more consistent when text-size has been adjusted, I can offer some general suggestions:
-use em instead of px for widths/heights: em is relative and px is fixed and you'll want these sizes to adjust depending on the font size
-avoid absolute positioning: try to make flexible layouts using % widths that size with content
-keep it simple and consistent: try to avoid using inline styles, keep css clean and straight-forward, avoid using html for styling (ex. using <br> and <div> tags for line spacing)

You can also try integrating FSS into your markup, as it's been created with these points in mind. Read more about it here: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Skinning+System+%28FSS%29

best,
heidi