[Infusion-users] Feedback for UI options etc.

Fatima Hussain fatima.ohussain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:48:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am very grateful for all the helpful suggestions that I have received from
the group.

I have put some test code on our server and would love to hear some feedback
and suggestions to make it better.

Our original website is:

http://130.63.175.158/admin/manage.php

I put the UI options on the first page and it looks something like this:

http://130.63.175.158/test/testoriginal.html

When the text size is changed, the labels are hidden partially. (Originally
-ve margins were being used for formatting).

I tried fixing it in many ways, but I fail to get a consistently nice
looking and well aligned layout for all text sizes. This was another
attempt:

http://130.63.175.158/test/test2.html

This is the basic layout of almost all of our pages with most of the content
being displayed in the center white container.

I am wondering if using other fluid components would solve the alignment
problem when the text size is changed or if it should be handled in some
other way.

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,
Fatima