[Infusion-users] UIEnhancer on every page etc.

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:47:59 UTC 2011

Hello Fatima,

This sounds correct, but if you have something you can point us at, we might be able to take a look.

As for your other question about where Infusion is used in the wild, you can take a look at some of these links. Their use of our components and framework will vary.

cspace: nightly.collectionspace.org
uPortal: https://up40-nightly.jasig.org/f/u16l1s4/normal/render.uP
aTutor: http://atutor.ca/atutor/demo/login.php