[Infusion-users] UIEnhancer on every page etc.

Fatima Hussain fatima.ohussain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:42:36 UTC 2011

Dear James,

Thank you very much for your reply. It is much appreciated. I look forward
to the release of Infusion 1.4.

For the time being i have placed my button on the top right corner.

I have one more question. After the user has modified the interface, I want
the settings to be applied to more pages in addition to the current page.

I followed step 8 on the tuturial which instructs to follow step 3 on every
page.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/UI+Options+and+UI+Enhancer+Tutorial#UIOptionsandUIEnhancerTutorial-step3

Basically, i have added my version of the myInit.js file to the other pages,
along with the CSS and JavaScript files in step 2.

Its working reasonably well with some layout problems which I think need to
be fixed in my own CSS files.

Just wanted to double check that this is the way it is supposed to be done
and i am not overdoing or missing anything.

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,
Fatima