[Infusion-users] Question...

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 17 19:35:45 UTC 2011

Hi, Johnny,

I've updated the Tutorial on the wiki:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Keyboard+Accessibility+Plugin+Tutorial

As well, I've added some super-simple examples to the API page, which may or may not help you:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Keyboard+Accessibility+Plugin+API

I would love to hear your feedback on the new tutorial, and any suggestions you'd have for improving it. We can only guess what new users would find useful, so hearing from an actual new user about what helped and what didn't – and what you were hoping to find – would be really allow us to improve our documentation.

If you have questions, feel free to email the list again, or you can always get pretty quick answers in our IRC channel:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

Colin tells me you'll be coming to visit us on Wednesday - that's great! I look forward to meeting you in person. If you'd like, perhaps we can sit down when you're here to go over your code and get the plugin working for you.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University