[Infusion-users] Question...

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Thu Jan 13 21:25:42 UTC 2011

Hi, Johnny,

Thanks for your interest in the keyboard accessibility plugin. We do have an API page for the plugin, I don't know if you seen it:

   http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Keyboard+Accessibility+Plugin+API

It explains how you can programmatically activate a selection using
    mySelection.fluid("activate");
This will activate the current selection using the activation handler you provided using "activatable()".

Regarding styles: The FSS doesn't include anything specific for selections using the plugin. You would define your own styles and use the onSelect and onUnselect events to add and remove your class names from the element.

We have a live demo that you can look at that shows an example of the plugin in use, and the code for it:

    http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.3/demos/keyboard-a11y/demo.html

This code is also included in the download, so that you can play around with it.

We are working on a new tutorial right now, which should be up very soon.

Thanks for getting in touch, and please keep us posted on how it's going - let us know if you have any more questions.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University