[Infusion-users] Broken demo: Layout Reorderer

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:55:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

For the purpose of this demo there is no persistence. If you would like to see an example of that you can take a look at the uPortal build we host on our build site. http://build.fluidproject.org/uPortal/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP

Here is a link to some more information about how you might implement this in your  own code.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Talking+to+the+Server+Using+The+afterMove+Event

Hope that helps.
Justin