[Infusion-users] Infusion Documentation: Call For Feedback

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Tue Sep 21 21:00:26 UTC 2010

The Fluid team is beginning a revamping of our documentation, and we'd love to hear suggestions from our users. If you've worked with the Infusion Component Library and/or the Framework and have comments on the experiences you've had using our documentation

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+Documentation

we'd love to hear from you.

We're also looking into arranging a Skype conference with a few interested users for more in-depth discussion. If you'd like to be involved, please let me know (including any availability information that would make scheduling more easy, such as time-zone, and any restrictions).

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University