[Infusion-users] Rich text inline editor and allowed tags

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:03:52 UTC 2010

Hey,

It is indeed the CKEditor that is stripping out your script tags. Their documentation isn't wicked, but I can sort of intuit that this configuration option might do the trick for you:

http://docs.cksource.com/ckeditor%5Fapi/symbols/CKEDITOR.config.html#.protectedSource

It seems to want a regular expression that matches all the stuff you don't want it to strip out. We expose CKEditor editor's configuration options via Inline Edit's "CKEditor" option, so you should be able to specify it there. If you need to get access to the CKEditor instance itself, you can use the fluid.inlineEdit.CKEditor.getEditor(editFieldElement) function.

Hope this helps,

Colin