[Infusion-users] Rich text inline editor and allowed tags

Jennifer Bourey jennifer.bourey at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:18:15 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I've been playing with the rich text inline editor and was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out how to allow script tags.  It seems like right now if I enter javascript into the editor it's magically stripped out of the content.  I wasn't quite sure if CKEditor was doing that, or if Fluid was.  Either way, does anyone know how to prevent the editor from sanitizing HTML input?  We're already cleaning input on the backend, and I think it'll be easier to only require adopters to edit the content rules in one place.

Thanks!

- Jen