[Infusion-users] Infusion 1.2 is coming soon!

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:46:00 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

A number of people have asked when we'll support the latest versions of jQuery and jQuery UI in Infusion. Stability is huge for us, so we've been holding off until both libraries have released final versions and settled down a bit. Now that jQuery UI 1.8 is stable, we're preparing for a release of Infusion 1.2 early next week. This update will include:

 * Support for jQuery 1.4.2 and jQuery UI 1.8
 * Mobile FSS themes: stable, full-featured support for iPhone and Android
 * Smaller, faster, and more mobile-friendly package
 * Lots of bug fixes and little improvements

We're finishing up the last few fixes and will be freezing the code soon. Keep an eye on the 1.2 release page:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+1.2+Release+Status

We'll follow Infusion 1.2 with another release in the next month or two filled with more mobile-y goodness. Exciting times for Infusion!

Let us know if you have any questions or want to lend a hand,