[Infusion-users] Keyboard navigation with Inline Edit

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:24:00 UTC 2010

Hello James,

You should be able to use the edit() function to change into edit mode. So you could probably wire that up to an on focus event or something to get the behaviour that you want.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+API#InlineEditAPI-Functions

However, switching on focus may cause some accessibility concerns, as it is often better to explicitly leave the changing of modes to the user.

Also I've cc'd the infusion-users list. That is generally the place for user question, so you are more likely to get responses to your questions there.

Hope that helps
Justin