[Infusion-users] Turning off blurHandler for an inlineEdit

Matt Zumwalt collaborate at yourmediashelf.com
Fri Mar 12 23:48:58 UTC 2010

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to turn off the blurHandler on my inlineEdits (Sometimes I want to use save/cancel buttons).  I thought I could just set the blurHandlerBinder to null but that didn't work.  What's the easiest way to do this?

BTW, are some of you at sxsw?

      var example3 = fluid.inlineEdit("#document_story_2", {
          selectors : {
            text : ".editableText",
            editables : ".editable"
          },
          componentDecorators: {
            type: "fluid.undoDecorator"
          },
          listeners : {
            onFinishEdit : instructiveFinishEditListener,
            modelChanged : instructiveModelChangedListener
          },
          blurHandlerBinder: null,
          defaultViewText: "click to edit"
      });