[Infusion-users] Simple Text Inline Edit with newline

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:44:48 UTC 2010

Hi Harris,

Just wondering if I've misread your question at all.

Is it that you want to enter text via a textarea with the simple text inline edit?

To do this you can write a new edit mode renderer. I was able to do this by taking the defaultEditMode renderer and changing the editModeTemplate to have a textarea and editField to look for a textarea instead of an input.

However this is just text, so it still won't display with the new line character on the page. The rich text editor adds markup to handle this.

Hope that helps, and if I'm still misunderstanding the question, please let me know.