[Infusion-users] Image Reorderer inside a scrollable container

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:59:13 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

We're all busy, so no need to apologize for the delayed response. :)

Currently we are using a fixed height DIV with automatic overflow as a
container for an Image Reorderer. Images are added/removed from the
reorderer as images are imported from disc or from cameras.

Scroller is something we'd consider if we understood its benefits /
consequences a bit better. Questions we'd have to consider are:

- Which approach is more accessible in the context?
- What development resources are required to accomplish what we want?
(keyboard and screen reader accessibility, scroll into focus, etc.)

I think for the time being using a DIV with automatic overflow is acceptable
although we will need to do some accessibility testing with Orca to make
sure it's sufficiently accessible under FF 3 in Ubuntu.

- Jonathan.
---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002