[Infusion-users] Layout Reorderer, empty columns?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:10:44 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

It's quite possible that you've found a big. So far, I'm having trouble reproducing what you're seeing, however.

As a test case, I modified the Layout Reorderer demo, adding a fourth column and removing all the modules from the two right-most columns so that they were empty. It worked--both empty columns were valid drop targets. I've included a screenshot of what I was seeing, as well as the markup, below.

To help us track this down, any chance you can send along some test markup that shows this issue? I'll be on vacation next week, but I'm sure someone else in the community will take a look for you.

Hope this helps,

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: four_column_drag_drop.png
Type: image/png
Size: 68724 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Markup:

                    <h2>Column A</h2>
                    <h2>Column B</h2>
                    <h2>Column C</h2>
                    <h2>Column D</h2>

JavaScript:

        fluid.reorderLayout ("#fluid-LayoutReorderer-sample2", {
            selectors: {
                columns: ".myColumn",
                modules: "> div > div",
                lockedModules: ".locked",
                dropWarning: ".flc-reorderer-dropWarning"
            }
        });