[Infusion-users] Layout Reorderer, empty columns?

Chris Roby chris at 70bpm.com
Tue Jul 27 22:02:23 UTC 2010

I'm working with the Layout Reorderer and I came across an issue I can't find documented in the API. The situation is this: I have a four column layout, with widgets being able to be dragged and dropped in any of the four columns. When the widgets are exclusively in columns 1 and 2, I can only drag into column 3, but not column 4, which doesn't appear as a drop zone. As soon as I drop a widget into column 3, I'm then able to drag/drop into column 4.

Is this a bug or a feature? Is there a way to get around this behavior, and allow a column to be empty with content in the columns on either side of it? Thanks for your help!

--
Chris Roby