[Infusion-users] how do I use the reorderer with RSF?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 20 23:05:02 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply. We have gotten it working using what you're calling "progressive enhancement." This application isn't sufficiently interactive to require Ajax. (It's actually a new Sakai tool.)

Is there any way to use one of your widgets to let users reorder a tree displayed linearly? I've got a hierarchy of pages, which will presumably be displayed as some kind of tree. I'd like to let people move them around. There seem to be some jquery widgets, but I'm concerned about both their stability and accessibility, so I'd rather use your code if possible.