[Infusion-users] Tweaking inlinedit blurHandler

Matt Zumwalt collaborate at yourmediashelf.com
Tue Jan 26 21:01:46 UTC 2010

I'm trying to attach a date picker to one of my inline edit fields.  It's almost working, but I've run into the problem that selecting the datepicker means you've clicked off of the input, which causes the whole thing to cease being editable (and causes the date picker to disappear).

The date picker is within the edit-container, but it's outside of the input itself.  Is there a way to change the inline edit initializer so that the input will remain editable as long as I click within the edit container?  I have a vague sense that the blurHandler option or bindBlurHandler method might be my friend here, but the documentation is a bit sparse on that front.