[Infusion-users] Hi (newbie here)

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:11:36 UTC 2010

Hi there Evandro - welcome to the community. The easiest way to produce
a tool with RSF and Infusion together is to use your RSF application to
produce JSON-formatted data feeds together with a fairly static HTML
file representing a template for the Infusion components - rather than
relying too much on RSF's ability to render markup and handle HTML 1
form submissions. Unfortunately we are in the process of migrating the
RSF wiki into a new home so it is mostly not visible today, but
hopefully it will be fixed up by the end of the week. In the meantime,
some of the relevant pages are still visible inside Google's cache -

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:tylKHv95g_wJ:rsf.fluidproject.org/Wiki.jsp%3Fpage%3DDataViews+rsf+dataview&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Fws-kXZT2vQJ:rsf.fluidproject.org/Wiki.jsp%3Fpage%3DAJAX+rsf+dataview&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Hopefully these are visible to you - if not, google for "RSF DataView"
and they should be head of the list.

Hopefully this is helpful to you, let us know about any further queries.

Cheers,
Antranig.