[Infusion-users] Question regarding Pager

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Mon Jan 25 05:56:10 UTC 2010

Hi there Nikhil - thanks for your interest in the pager. Yes, it can
indeed be used for dynamic sites and we have a number of users happily
using it in this way at present. It requires a little care to use the
current API since it was not explicitly designed with this use case in
mind - please ask in our IRC channel on the mailing list here if you
need more specific details. We are planning a refresh of the pager API
in the following framework release 1.2 which will make finding and using
this functionality much clearer.

Thanks,
Antranig.