[Infusion-users] Question regarding Pager

Nikhil Jain rinkscharm at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:32:13 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I have a question regarding "Pager" - is pager intended to be used only for static data or can it be used on dynamic sites?

Like, we are developing an entertainment portal in which users will be uploading loads of images,videos etc. So, the data list keeps changing time and again, I asked our developer to have a look at the pager component on fluid's site, but he told me that this component wont fit in a dynamic environment.

But, somehow I feel that it can be used with dynamic sites. Can somebody please confirm if it can be used for dynamic sites or not?

Thanks
Nikhil Jain