[Infusion-users] Inline Edit (simple) Undo/redo

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:08:59 UTC 2010

Hello Harris,

It seems that the event that you want to be listening to is "modelChanged". This event should fire every time the model is changed, including when a call to undo/redo is made. Both the new and the old model are passed to the modelChanged event, which should provide you with the correct data to update the database with.

Hope that helps
Justin