[Infusion-users] Inline Edit (simple) Undo/redo

Harris Wong harris.wong at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 20 21:50:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a question on the undo/redo function from the Fluid Inline Edit
(Simple) demo.  When I clicked undo, it didn't revert the value back in
the database.  In other words, I didn't see any events being fired when
I clicked "undo".  I tried looking for the "componentDecorators" and the
"undoDecorator" on
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Simple+Text+Inline+Edit+API#SimpleTextInlineEditAPI-SupportedEvents,
but I couldn't find anything.  Can someone kindly points me to the API
for the undoDecorator?  I afraid I am missing something in my javascript.

The code that I copied was from the demo,
http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.1.2/demos/inlineEdit/simple/demo.html

Thanks,
Harris