[Infusion-users] Fluid Infusion Uploader

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:46:04 UTC 2010

Hi Nikhil,

It's a pretty standard technique. It will vary depending on what programming language and framework you're using. You should be able to find some pretty good tutorials out there on the Web for your preferred tools.

Sorry I can't help with more direct assistance. The link I sent earlier is an example of how to do it in Java with Spring MVC, but if you're using another language and framework, you'll want to consult that documentation.

Hope that helps,

Colin