[Infusion-users] Fluid Infusion Uploader

Nikhil Jain rinkscharm at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:25:59 UTC 2010

Hello Justin,

Thanks for the reply.

In your reply you mentioned "The url that you need to specify in the uploadURL option is the url to
your server that handles POST requests for the upload.", can you please tell me, what exactly is the meaning of the directory which handles the POST requests for the upload?

Is it the folder where we are going to save the uploaded photos on the server?

Thanks
Nikhil Jain